Your boudoir experience is $350 and is personalised especially to you. Your session is photographed with the experience that comes with working with hundreds of incredible women.
Every boudoir experience includes the following:
– Unlimited communication in the lead up to the shoot to answer any questions, concerns, or to help you with choosing outfits for your session. You’ll receive all the information and guidance you need in the lead up to your shoot so you don’t have to worry about what comes next
– Professional hair and makeup styling (with lashes) by Adelaide’s most talented hair and makeup artists, handpicked by Renee Lee herself to ensure her clients look their very best for their shoot!
– A personalised a 1.5 hour photo shoot in the beautifully decorated studio at Evanston Park – furnished in a mix of contemporary glam styling
– Complimentary champagne and chocolates – because who doesn’t love eating and drinking yummy things whilst being pampered?
– Up to three outfit changes and an ‘between the sheets’ session – you will receive a lingerie guide prior to your shoot to give you some help with selecting the best outfits for your shoot – I’m here to help as well if you want my advice or guidance on any of your outfits
– Access to the boudoir closet – includes items such as heels, lace robes, wedding veils and garters for you to borrow for your shoot
– Behind the scenes editing and retouching of your images – images are edited with the Renee Lee Boudoir signature edit, as well as retouched to smooth skin tone and remove scars (if requested), blemishes, bruises, cellulite and distracting elements.
– An in-person premier reveal session to view your images and order your products – you will see a minimum of 60 edited images from your session.
– Full album design service with a focus on luxury albums. Albums are complimentary with the purchase of 20 or more images. I offer a selection of high end heirloom albums in a variety of cover options, purchased from album companies only available to professional photographers.
– Total guidance from beginning to end – from helping you choose outfits for your shoot, posing direction and guidance during the shoot and afterwards helping you to choose the best medium to preserve and display your gorgeous images.
DIGITAL IMAGES AND PRODUCTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY TO THE SESSION FEE
Sessions should be booked in at least 8-10 weeks prior to when you’ll need your final products. I book a maximum of 8 shoots per month and often book up a couple of months in advance, so make sure you get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out on a session!
Payment plans are available – just ask for details! We accept all major credit cards, bank transfer and cash.