• Once your date has been confirmed, you’ll receive a welcome email which will include a helpful Lingerie Guide and Boudoir Prep Guide to help you get ready for the big day!
• I recommend you start a Pinterest board and pin images of hair and make-up styles and a few images of poses that inspire you. Don’t forget to make your board private if your session is a secret!
• I love seeing my client’s Pinterest boards, so feel free to share your board with me! You can also check out my own Pin-spiration by clicking the Pinterest icon you see around the website.
• You’ll also fill out a pre-session questionnaire which will help me get to know you a little bit more and helps me tailor your session specifically to you.
• Boudoir sessions take place in my specially decorated in-home boudoir studio. Filled with gorgeous natural light, luscious textures, muted neutral colours and a hint of glam – the studio is private, comfortable, and the epitome of luxury.
• Your session starts with professional hair and make-up - sit back and relax with a complimentary beverage while your favourite tunes are playing in the background. There will be plenty of time to have a chat and a laugh and break the ice before your shoot.
• Once you’re finished in hair and makeup, we’ll go through your outfits, accessories and shoes to create the perfect look for you.
Then it’s time for your shoot! By this time, the nerves should have subsided and you’ll be excited and ready to jump in front of the camera and we’ll capture some amazing images of YOU!
• The thing most clients are worried about is how to pose - but you don’t need to worry at all! I don’t expect you to know how to pose, that’s why you’ve chosen me to take your boudoir photos.
• I’ll pose and guide you through the entire session from start to finish. You’ll be posed from the top of your head to the tips of your toes, I’ll tell you where to look, and what to do with your face and your hands.I’ll even demonstrate some poses for you! I’ll teach you how to pop your booty, arch your back and you’ll learn some sexy poses that you can use long after the shoot is over!
• I’ve been studying boudoir posing for years - I’ve photographed hundreds of women of all different body types, and I know all the tips and tricks to accentuate the areas you love whilst concealing those areas you might not love so much.
• The session is very casual and relaxed.It’s just me, you and some cool tunes in the studio for the shoot.I’ll probably hit my head on the chandelier or fall over a piece of furniture and you’ll probably get your lefts and rights mixed up or get tangled in the sheets and we’ll have a good laugh! By the end of the shoot, you would have had so much fun, you’ll want to do it all over again!
• About a week or two after your shoot, you’ll come back to the studio for your image reveal and ordering session.
• We’ll watch a slideshow of the best images from your shoot then you’ll choose your favourites to purchase.I can help you narrow down your image selections if you’re working to a budget.
• If you qualify for a complimentary album, I’ll do all the designing and ordering for you so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
• Your order will be ready to go about 3-4 weeks after your image reveal and ordering session.
The Be.Boudoir Experience is $300 and is personalised especially to you. Your session is photographed with the experience that comes with working with hundreds of incredible women.
• Professional hair + makeup styling with lashes
• A personalised 1.5 hour boudoir photo shoot
• Specialised coaching + pose direction throughout the session
• Time for 2 outfits + a sheet session
• In-house editing + standard retouching of your photos
• A private in-person Image Reveal + Ordering Session
• Full album design + ordering service
• A boudoir prep guide + lingerie guide
• Total guidance from beginning to end
DIGITAL IMAGES & PRODUCTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY TO THE SESSION FEE
What better way to remind yourself of your amazing body during pregnancy? Mumma’s-to-be exude a natural glow and sexiness, why not capture this amazing and special time? The opportunity to do this doesn’t come around often!
A unique way to awaken your feminine power and discover your inner goddess. Art of Yoga is a journey of self-love and acceptance - an empowering intimate photo session that will help you appreciate all that your mind, body and spirit is capable of.
Mini Shoot Inclusions:
• A 45 minute photoshoot
• In-house editing and retouching of your photos
• An in person image reveal and ordering session
• 5 fully retouched high resolution digital images presented on a crystal USB
*Professional hair and makeup not included in mini sessions.
Additional images and products sold separately.
'The Parlour' is a private, female only Facebook group for past, present and future clients of Be.Boudoir
In the Parlour, you can:
• Learn and ask questions about the boudoir experience
• View images that aren’t shared on my public Facebook page, or share your own images from your boudoir shoot.
• Read reviews from previous clients about their boudoir experience
• Be the first to know about special offers, new products and announcements
• See and share empowering quotes or articles with other like-minded women who are striving to learn to love their bodies and themselves
If you're interested in joining a community of amazing women that empower, support and encourage one another, then this is the group for you! It’s not just about boudoir in The Parlour. It’s about embracing a positive body image and learning to love yourself, flaws and all!
If you need your images to be available by a particular date, it’s best to schedule your shoot a minimum of 8 weeks before you require your final images. Digital images are usually ready in 3 weeks or less. Add an additional 4-5 weeks if you would like an album. Also allow a bit longer over the Christmas period. My sessions are limited to only 8 shoots per month so make sure you get in early!!
I’m located at Evanston Park which is about a 45 minute drive north of Adelaide, near Gawler. Don’t let the location be your deciding factor to book a shoot with me though – a high percentage of my clients come from down South, the Adelaide Hills, country SA, interstate, and even overseas and are happy to travel to me to have their shoot.
I NEVER share your images on line without your written consent. If you think you may be willing to share some images, you have the final say in exactly which images you choose to share – IF any. There are a number of different options for sharing, from full faced images to anonymous style images. There’s NO requirement to share images in order to book a session.
Absolutely! The women you see on my website are REAL women who went through the same boudoir experience that you will go through. My clients range from early twenties through to middle-aged and beyond! We’re all made differently and we’re all beautiful in our own way. Any woman can participate in the Be.Boudoir experience!
This is one of the most common fears of women wanting to book a shoot. I don’t expect you to be a model or even know how to pose! That’s my job! I’ve been photographing women for five years – I know what poses are flattering for every body type so you can relax knowing that I’m going to help you look the best you can in your images. I even demonstrate the poses for you before I get you to do them, so you don’t need to worry about looking silly! In fact, I often tell my clients that if it feels uncomfortable, you’re doing it right, and you look AMAZING! I’m not going to lie to you…you might be a little sore the next day as you will be using muscles you never knew existed! But your images are going to look GREAT!
All images are edited for colour balance, exposure, cropping and skin softening – I am happy to remove scars if requested, cellulite, stretch marks, as well as acne, blemishes, bruises, or other temporary marks. If you require any extensive retouching, please discuss ahead of time. An additional fee may be required.
Please note that I do not do any extensive body reshaping as part of my retouching process. I aim to pose clients in the most flattering way for their body type during the session, so body reshaping is not necessary.
Yes! Just let me know if you require a payment plan and we can put something together that works for you.